Website Champion Aerospace
SUMMARY OF POSITION
This position is responsible for the assembly of mechanical and electrical components, following detailed manufacturing instructions. Perform all job duties in a safe, efficient and quality manner.
• Perform manual wire stripping
• Read and follow written manufacturing instructions
• Read and follow Blue Prints
• Complete work order routers and other documentation
• Understand and achieve department measures
• Read, use and understand basic gauges and other measurement tools
• Exhibits ability to work in a Team environment
• Demonstrate good communication skills
• Perform all duties as assigned to Department standards.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Some manufacturing assembly experience a plus
Experience with hand soldering electronic components preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.championaerospace.com.