Website Champion Aerospace
SUMMARY OF POSITION
This position is responsible for the assembly of mechanical components, following detailed manufacturing instructions. Perform all job duties in a safe, efficient and quality manner.
• Read and follow written manufacturing instructions
• Read and follow Blue Prints
• Complete work order routers and other documentation
• Understand and achieve department measures
• Read, use and understand basic gauges and other measurement tools
• Exhibits ability to work in a Team environment
• Demonstrate good communication skills
• Perform all duties as assigned to Department and Quality standards
• Work in a fast pace work environment.
• Must be able to meet effectiveness and production goals in multiple work areas within department.
• Must be flexible with shift start and end times.
• Install shrink tubing; flange and insulator assemble
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Some manufacturing assembly experience a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.championaerospace.com.